Good day, my friend. I hope you are doing well. If you are on this page you received a business card from me with a QR code that brought you here.
As explained to you my name is Albert Kruger and I am a South African and the owner of https://www.thenomadiccook.com
I am contacting you because I want to collaborate and promote your restaurant on my website for our mutual benefit.
The vision of The Nomadic Cook (TNC) is to cook traditional recipes from every country around the world. The key focus here is traditional recipes that have both a historical and cultural impact in each country concerned. It should also be a dish that is cooked in most households, and that people in your country have fond memories of when thinking of the dish.
I would like to propose the following arrangement between the two of us:
- Your restaurant is to provide me with one recipe for a traditional meal in your country that you serve in your restaurant. It can be a main meal, dessert, or even street food.
- If you can add some history to the dish on how it influences the culture of your country that would be great.
- Also if you can add some history of yourself and your restaurant I will include that in my post.
Or if you have another traditional recipe that you can recommend or suggest that would be much appreciated.
What TNC will do in return:
- I will cook the dish according to your recipe instructions and take my own photos of the dish. I will then post it on my website under https://www.thenomadiccook.com/indexes/cooking-the-world/
- I will also post it on all my social media platforms ” Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, etc)
- I will mention your restaurant and add a link back to your website or social media platform.
- I will also include a short history of the specific dish you provide as well as a description of how it influenced the cultural aspect of your country.
- And I will include a short summary of yourself and your restaurant and recommend it to my readers.
Benefits for both parties:
For you or your restaurant
- Free exposure on “The Nomadic Cook”
- Link back to your website or social media account of choice.
The Nomadic Cook
- Getting a traditional recipe from your country from a local cook and restaurant that comes highly recommended.
- And when my readers cook your recipe, I will have the peace of mind to know that the recipe comes from a trusted source.
My dream and vision for “The Nomadic Cook” is to become one of the top food blogs in the world. I want to achieve this by cooking local traditional meals from around the world from the best cooks and restaurants from each country.
Working together to promote their business as well as my own.
I sincerely hope we can work together and hopefully in the near future I will be able to visit your beautiful country and also have a meal at your restaurant.
If you interested in working with me and willing to share a traditional recipe of your country with the world please don’t hesitate to contact me on email or Whatsapp. (Details below)
For more information about me please follow this link: https://www.thenomadiccook.com/about/
I wish you all the best.